- Lightweight Materials: Risport has always been engaged in studies and research to make every detail lighter, without compromising on the performance and durability of skates. All components are tested in our laboratory, which is unique in the world of figure skating.
- Microfiber Upper: Upper made with a special microfiber, the result of study by our technicians and collaboration with our suppliers. By combining thin polymer fibers and special processing, this material assumes characteristics similar to those of genuine leather, uniting extraordinary lightness with superior technical properties such as abrasion resistance and tensile strength, as well as being highly breathable.
- All Around: The upturned lining on the upper assures a greater expansion of the padding, thereby ensuring comfort for the athlete.
- Angled Sole:The special angled machining of soles allows skaters to achieve very high lateral inclinations.
- Soft Lacing Zone: The lacing area is softer around the part of the eyes to offer the most anatomical lacing for the foot.
- Single Layer Sole: The sole is composed of a 4 mm single layer of leather with leather heel, with an insert of ultra lightweight thermoplastic material to reduce weight.
- Special Reinforcements: Reinforcements tested in the laboratory to ensure consistent performance with any degree of bending of the boot.
- Atomical Profile: The upper and the padding have a pre-formed shape that comfortably wraps around the ankle area and provides the necessary foothold.
- 3D Fabric Lining: Risport has studied a new three-dimensional fabric with a high level of resilience and is therefore able to cushion blows without undergoing changes thanks to its thickness. Furthermore, this fabric ensures comfort without neglecting performance.
- Air flow System: Each boot is fitted with one or more rated internal aeration technologies to reduce sweat and moisture.
|Größe:||290 235 285 230 280 225 275 220 270 215 265 210 260 205 255 200 180 250 195 175 245 190 170 240 185|
|Körpergewicht:||55+ kg 45-55 kg 35-45 kg 25-35 kg 0-25 kg|
|Körpergröße:||70-100 cm 0-70 cm 180+ cm 160-180 cm 140-160 cm 120-140 cm 100-120 cm|
|Skill Level:||1-fach Sprünge Grundkentnisse|
|Tage am Eis je Woche:||3-5 mal 2-3 mal 1 mal|