- Lightweight Materials: Risport has always been engaged in studies and research to make every detail lighter, without compromising on the performance and durability of skates. All components are tested in our laboratory, which is unique in the world of figure skating.
- Microfiber Upper: Upper made with a special microfiber, the result of study by our technicians and collaboration with our suppliers. By combining thin polymer fibers and special processing, this material assumes characteristics similar to those of genuine leather, uniting extraordinary lightness with superior technical properties such as abrasion resistance and tensile strength, as well as being highly breathable.
- Ultra Padded Cuff Profile: The mix created by the upturned microfiber lining, the collar support of synthetic material that gives flexibility and higher padding maximises the comfort perceived by the athlete in executing the most complex elements.
- Soft Lacing Zone: The lacing area is softer around the part of the eyes to offer the most anatomical lacing for the foot.
- Special Reinforcements: Reinforcements tested in the laboratory to ensure consistent performance with any degree of bending of the boot.
- Atomical Profile: The upper and the padding have a pre-formed shape that comfortably wraps around the ankle area and provides the necessary foothold.
- Microfiber w/Aloe Lining: The microfiber lining ensures the highest level of athletic performance due to its properties which increase the sensitivity of the foot, skate control and foot support. It is also a very durable material and therefore ensures performance over time. The special Aloe treatment also confers antibacterial properties.
- Single Layer Sole: The sole is composed of a 4 mm single layer of leather with leather heel, with an insert of ultra lightweight thermoplastic material to reduce weight.
- Angled Sole:The special angled machining of soles allows skaters to achieve very high lateral inclinations.
- Air flow System: Each boot is fitted with one or more rated internal aeration technologies to reduce sweat and moisture.
|Größe:||235 285 230 280 225 275 220 270 215 265 210 260 310 255 305 250 300 245 295 240 290|
|Körpergewicht:||55+ kg 45-55 kg 35-45 kg|
|Körpergröße:||160-180 cm 140-160 cm 120-140 cm 180+ cm|
|Skill Level:||4-fach Sprünge 3-fach Sprünge 2-fach Sprünge 1-fach Sprünge|
|Tage am Eis je Woche:||täglich 3-5 mal 2-3 mal 1 mal|