MATRIX FREESTYLE BLADE MX7120
Available in Silver, Gold, Black, Pink or Lilac.
Matrix is up to 33% lighter than traditional blades!
Reduced weight means reduced fatigue and with stainless steel runners, our blades have harder edges to hold edges longer.
- All pick patterns are identical to those on our Ultima blade models, allowing seamless transition
- AUS8 Stainless steel runner is maintenance free and holds edges longer for a longer lasting blade
- Runner is inset into chassis and permanently secured using 3 axels
- Parallel chassis allows for accurate sharpening
MATRIX FREESTYLE BLADE FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Cross cut picks
- Stainless steel runner holds edges longer
- Standard heel
- Advanced competition profile
- Freestyle/pairs usage
- 8' Rocker
- 7/16" Radius of Hollow
|Category:||JACKSON ULTIMA Blades|
|Kufenradius (Rocker Profil):||8"|
|Material des Halters:||Aluminium|
|Skill Level:||4-fach Sprünge 3-fach Sprünge 2-fach Sprünge|
|Product weight:||0,40 Kg|